Would you recommend peel and stick flooring for kitchen?

+1
is this good enough for a kitchen ,will this stick to old linoleum if i glue it , can you give me a good product name for it

• Joe Joe on Dec 14, 2017
    I find this type of tile an idea choice for a kitchen floor.
    They very easy to lay and to cut no where as messy as fitting ceramic tile’s and if one of the tile’s get damaged it a lot easier to replace than a ceramic one.
    and one last thing they are very hard wearing. And v easy to lay

• C.s22273957 C.s22273957 on Dec 14, 2017
    My peel and stick 12 x 12 high end Armstrong linoleum has been down in my kitchen for about 16 years and has held up well. I made the mistake of waxing since I didn’t realize it was prewaxed so now it doesn’t look very well but I feel that was my fault.

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Dec 14, 2017
    Hi there, in my experience with the linoleum stick down tiles is that their good quality and very tough. You're putting them down on an ideal surface too, but I would suggest linoleum glue added as well, it would help a little bit more in the end run.