What color should I use on the wall and the cabinets.and what design?

+3
q what color should i use on the wall and the cabinets and what design
I’m going to replace my counte top to black salt and pepper color soon. And will put some bricks tittles on the wall( yellow color part)what color will look nice ? And if I want to restain the cabinet.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 27, 2018
    Just pick out the frame on the cabinets for a colour. Can't say what colour as I don't know the colour of Worktops.

• Sandandshells Sandandshells on Jan 27, 2018
    I agree with Johnavallance82 - Can't see the counter top, so hard to say which colors to use.

• Liz Liz on Jan 27, 2018
    What look are you trying to achieve? What is your flooring and its color palette

• 27524803 27524803 on Jan 27, 2018
    If you are going to do salt and pepper colors on the counter tops.... choose colors that will compliment them, black, white, gray, charcoal... and you can paint the uppers and lower cabinets different colors.... the counter tops will be "busy" so apply the "KISS" principal and choose a back splash that is simple in design and color... larger format subway tile (standard is 3 in X 6 in) if costs permit... say a white or light gray with a darker grout.
    Do some style research... DIYnetwork.com or HGTV.com or Pinterest.com will be good places to start.... once you find the look you like... PRINT off the elements you love and make a binder, notebook or story board... then start shopping.

• Jodie Woods Jodie Woods on Jan 27, 2018
    If your new countertops are salt and pepper, that would indicate basically black and white. If you’re not painting your cabinets and since your appliances are black, then I’d suggest white tile for the backsplash. Id just use a simple style of tile. If there’s another color in your countertops you could choose a grout to match. Then for a little bling, I’d put chrome or nickel hardware on your doors and drawers.

• Laura Nguyen Laura Nguyen on Jan 28, 2018
      Thank you for answering me. It granite, marble top . I will try to send you the color of the top soon!