Asked on May 10, 2019

How can I find discontinued Pulaski or Horchow furniture?

by Tony

I can't even find the name but if I upload pictures/tag, would someone be able to able locate or at least know the collection name so I can search for it? We purchased it in 2007 from Horchow and the metal plaque on the inside says Pulaski. I am looking for the nightstand. It is 2 drawers.




Tag on bed frame

  11 answers
  • Joye R. Foster Joye R. Foster on May 10, 2019

    I googles and they have a web site. Call them and tell them your situation. They will let you know the name. Maybe they could make you one as a custom order. Good luck.

  • Mogie Mogie on May 10, 2019

    Both companies have web sites. Have you gone there and asked?

  • Dmvg Dmvg on May 10, 2019

    Go to Paluski website they have bedroom furniture on their site, if you can't find the collection you are looking for then contact them... Look on the back of your furniture it may have some info such as model number and date which could help in your search... Good luck...

  • Theresa Stewart Theresa Stewart on May 12, 2019

    Pulaski Renaissance Court is the name of the collection. Hopefully that will help you locate other pieces.

  • Jlnatty Jlnatty on May 12, 2019

    Try to find a serial number on the nightstand. Pull the drawers out and examine the inside, back and bottom of the stand casing/shell for the manufacturers name and any identifying numbers; check the bottom and back of each drawer including flipping them over, and if the shell of the stand has a solid bottom, flip the piece over to see if there is anything stamped on it. Try contacting Pulaski via phone or email and give them all the numbers of the tag from the bed frame. They may be able to tell you the name of the collection from that information if not where to possibly locate a used nightstand. I don't know if there is a collection of furniture catalogs anywhere but somebody may have one from around 2007 for Pulaski, that might have your set in it that you could get the name of the collection from. It's worth a shot checking with a well-known auction house like Sotheby's or Bonham's - they may be able to steer you in the right direction where to locate information. You've got nothing to lose by sending an email inquiry asking if somebody would be able to provide you with some info. I know this is going to sound strange, but it's amazing the resources a librarian in a public library might be able to locate for you. I remember in the days before the internet the main branch of the public museum in my city had a service called "Ready Reference" you could call to ask them questions, and darned if they couldn't eventually locate an answer, they were amazing. Worth a shot, but I would go in person and take the photos along including a photo of the furniture tag from the bed. Check vintage furniture sites like Charish.

    Found this page with contact info for Pulaski Furniture:

  • Sandy Wegmann Sandy Wegmann on May 12, 2019

    Look on line -- E-Bay -- you can find anything!!

  • Carol Carol on May 17, 2019

    I purchased my Pulaski in about 70. Not an antique, but old. It is an entry piece. Bombay bottom and Mirror on top. As I remember, very expensive. Was not aware that was not being made. Sorry Hope you find some.

  • Elena driguez Elena driguez on Feb 05, 2021

    I have a full pulasky royal dining room set for sale, in Florida, anyone interested?

  • Holly Lengner - Lost Mom Holly Lengner - Lost Mom on Apr 08, 2021

    Try searching the image in google

  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 20, 2022

    Keep your eyes open at all secondhand places or sales or Sites.