How could I make a temporary closure to an old formal living room?

by Shelley

We purchased a 1968 home. It still has the once formal living room that you enter from the entry hall and from the kitchen. I would like to be able to temporarily close the entry from the hallway at times, so that I can use this room in different ways. How would you suggest I do this. And it look good on both sides

  5 answers