How do I arrange my furniture so I can see my shelves better?

+5
q iw do i arrange my furniture so i can see my shelves better
  • Diane mahan Diane mahan on Jul 28, 2018
    you could put couch face fireplace. Move chairs to face each other . Have a U of couch & chairs. not only see shelves but watch tv easier from all seats

• See 2 previous
    • Diane mahan Diane mahan on Jul 29, 2018
      Send more pics so we have good view of entire roon

• Janet Williams Janet Williams on Jul 29, 2018

Diane said exactly what I was thinking as a viable solution. As you look at the room, move everything 1/4-turn to the right...including the rug.

I also think you might benefit from some directional (ceiling) lighting to highlight the shelves, as they are in a darkened space.

• Kit10546458 Kit10546458 on Jul 29, 2018
      Thank you for your answer. The shelves actually have undermount lighting. And the top shelf has lighting as well. Lights in a bottle.

• MEG MEG on Jul 29, 2018
    Move the couch opposite TV and fireplace so it seats facing it. Move table so its horizontal with couch then move the two separate chairs. This way when you sit you will be facing the shelves and focal point of the tv/fireplace.

• Ili Ili on Jul 30, 2018
    Are all those a collection of ?? I can't see it well since the pic is sideways...I think there are too many....JUST MY OPINION