How to build a Kitchen cabinet organizer

I need to organize can food , box food in my small kitchen .

• Linda Linda on Jun 17, 2018
    If you go to a Restore (place that sells recycled building materials that help Habitat For Humanity Homes), they sell lots of kitchen cabinets, and much more stuff for a low price. I bought several of these units and stacked them against the wall where I needed more storage. Then you can paint them in a color that matches or accentuates your kitchen. Sometimes, I put a board on the top, and create a place to store appliances, etc.

• Bijous Bijous on Jun 17, 2018
    Have you ever used the 12 inches under the upper cabinets to cut bread or make a casserole? Neither has anyone else. We just shove the coffee maker under there. Put in a shelf between the countertop and upper cabinet. Measure a 16 oz. can and make the shelf so the top of the can fits tight under the upper cabinet. Make it 2 cans deep. Build a shelf over the door way. Lots of space up there. Do you have a window? Build a shelf across the top. Hope this gives you an idea or two.

• Arthur Bauman Arthur Bauman on Jun 17, 2018
    Cool, thank you