How to turn a 3 Gallon water bottle into a fund raiser collector?

+2
I'd like to place this bottle next to a change machine for our public library printer to encourage patrons to contribute to the library renovation fund. Any ideas on ways to turn the bottle into an appealing collection device?

• Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Dec 22, 2017
    Decorate the bottle using something bright, colorful and eye-catching like washi tape in fun stripes and patterns. Make a sign to place on the front of the bottle or to sit nearby so people will know what the bottle is for. Cut a small slit near the top of the bottle that is large enough for money to fit through, but too small for anyone to reach inside. When your fundraising event is done....just make the hole larger to remove the cash.

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Dec 22, 2017
    I would paste a photo of the proposed renovations on the bottle and let everyone know that this is what they are saving for. That should encourage them!

• Judy Neff Mullen Judy Neff Mullen on Dec 22, 2017
    Thanks, these are all great ideas!

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 22, 2017
    I like when fund raiser's use the thermometer to indicate how close they are to their goal. Visual effects are a great way to raise money. I agree with Fiddledd224. Let the public know what the money will be used for.