What can I do to disguise the cinder block foundation?

+5
We just had new siding installed but now the foundation looks odd.
q what can i do to disguise the cinder block foundation
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 03, 2018
    build a small retaining wall and put plants in based on your hardiness zone

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 03, 2018
    Grow Plants in front. or Place Pots or Trough.........

• Katherine Somma Katherine Somma on Jan 03, 2018
    Lattice

• Ken Ken on Jan 03, 2018
    I'd paint it.

• Tina Tina on Jan 03, 2018
    I bought appropriate paint and made a nice dark colour to compliment out white house and it looks great

• We used Stone tiles on out fireplace surround. It is real Stone cut into thin slices. We mortared it onto a screen that was machine screwed into our block wall. Then mortared over screen and "buttered" each Stone tile to attach them to wall. I wonder if the mortar is good for outside weather? If so, Stone facing would look nice.

• Julia Swan Julia Swan on Jan 06, 2018
    You could paint the blocks with outdoor paint. After reading all the suggestions above though I think if you cou get some faux stones to put on the outside that it would look nice. Adding some low maintenance shrubs would enhance your home.

• Terri Terri on Jan 06, 2018
    If you go to a home improvement store, they have different products for foundations. Some are stone, brick or a stucco look.