Get rid of rodents (squirrels) in attic.

+1
Something in attic is ripping down insulation in attic ceiling. Need to get them out.

• The first step is to find out where they're getting IN! That needs to be sealed off. You can use traps for the squirrels.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 26, 2017
    get a loaner live catch trap. Some counties require a depost refundable upon return, some require a trappers permit. trap and release across a body of water, or if squirl season...realease to stew pot. Have you actually seen the animal who is doing the damage? Coons can do damage to an attic as well.

• FL FL on Dec 26, 2017
    Check out the advice on this site by Wildlife Pest Removal experts: http://wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/squirrels.html

• Betsy Betsy on Sep 23, 2018

Hi Jea: Basically, you can't get rid of squirrels. Feed them somewhere else, and remember, everything needs to eat, so if you can, learn to enjoy the little buggers. I will say that they climb up my peach trees and throw peaches at me, but that's only when I forget to put something out for them:) If they are chewing on your wiring, etc., spray with a mixture of 3/4 water and 1/4 oil of clove (you can get it in the candy making section of the store, it's a bottle about 2 1/2 inches high and only costs a couple of bucks). Put this in a spray bottle and spray whatever you don't want chewed or clawed. Works for cats and dogs, too. Won't harm them, smells great, tastes terrible:( Good luck