How to keep armadillo out of my lawn? Its Digging holes!

+3
  • Linda Davis Linda Davis on Dec 25, 2017
    Traps, repair or block entry point. They destroy everything

• Pinkflmgo626 Pinkflmgo626 on Dec 25, 2017
    Try putting powered deterget where they dig & that should get rid of the rascals! Of course your grass may stop growing too. 🙁

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 25, 2017
    You can protect your lawn with a fence slanted outward at a 40-degree angle, with a portion buried.

• Siropav Siropav on Dec 26, 2017
    First of all, where are you? I live in Arizona and Amarillo do not live in residential areas. It may be ground squirrels, we have a lot of them. Either way, place bubble gum pieces down the holes...they eat it and cannot digest it, so it kills them. Cheap and effective way to rid yard of digging pests.

• Siropav Siropav on Dec 26, 2017
    If you are in the Southwest, it is probably not an armadillo (I've never seen one in any residential area). Here in Arizona, we have a lot of ground squirrels, they dig holes all over our yards. Cheap and effective remedy is to place pieces of bubble gum down their holes - it is sweet, they eat it and cannot digest it, so it kills them. It won't kill your grass.