How can I repair or replace cabinet framing?

It is covered with a paper that looks like wood and is quite worn in places where you pull to open the doors. The doors don’t have pulls.

  3 answers
  • William William on Jan 06, 2019

    If you plan to paint just lightly sand to smooth it out. If you want the wood look best solution is to use wood grain contact paper. Rub it down with a credit card to create a good bond.

  • Reo33875684 Reo33875684 on Jan 06, 2019

    Without a picture I can only assume you are talking about a veneer. I suggest using wood filler. Follow the directions, sand and you should be able to paint over it.

  • Nia Nia on Jul 31, 2022

    hi Deena, u to rid mice you only wrote Fertilizer ? What kind and what does this mean, plz giv suggestions that provide real help. Peade