How can you repair a small place on the dryer that the finish is gone?

  4 answers
  • Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Mar 02, 2019

    buy some appliance paint and redo it remove rust first(if there is some)

    • JOY JOY on Mar 02, 2019

      Thanks so much for letting me know this. I was so sick today when I moved some bottles of household cleaning stuff off the dryer. The enamel was literally peeling. I will try the appliance paint. Since it is only several small spots maybe it will work.

  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Mar 02, 2019

    Hello Joy,

    There is a paint called "JOY" It's for touching up enamel.........

    • JOY JOY on Mar 02, 2019

      Thank you John for your information, I didn"t know there was paint for enamel to use on appliances. This is an old clothes dryer,although it looks like new, so I am eager to try this. Thanks again and have a good day.

  • Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Mar 02, 2019

    Paint it with touch up paint

    • JOY JOY on Mar 02, 2019

      Thanks Kathy, I will try this. Have a good day.

  • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Mar 03, 2019

    If you have white fingernail polish, use that, but the appliance paint would be helpful over a lifetime. Best wishes!