How do I rewire existing outdoor fixtures for motion sensors?

My existing outdoor lighting fixtures have to match the rest of the subdivision. Currently they accept candelabra bulbs. I need for them to be motion sensor lights. Any suggestions?

  2 answers
  • Lsherbach Lsherbach on Jul 23, 2018

    there are actually motion sensors that screw in to existing lite receptacles. You can get them at your local hardware store or online.

  • Rhonda Rhonda on Aug 15, 2018

    I have seen those, but they are all for standard size bulbs, not candelabra bulbs. Thanks, though.