How do u remove white water stain from wood furniture

+3
  • Sandra O'Shea Sandra O'Shea on Jan 05, 2018
    I read before to put mayonaise on a soft cloth and rub it into the wood. I never tried this but if you want more ideas just type in ( How to get water stains off of furniture.) Hope this helps. :)

• Leeanne Leeanne on Jan 05, 2018
    Google it...it didn't work for me. I ended up sanding the table down, adding a couple coats of stain and then several coats of polyurethane in a satin finish. Looks better than new! 😀

• William William on Jan 05, 2018
    Put a clean cloth over the stain. Iron set to warm and go over the cloth. A dab of white (not gel) toothpaste on a damp cloth and rub gently in a circular motion.

• Pom23302899 Pom23302899 on Jan 05, 2018
    The old way was to rub it with walnut kernal. (the edible part) May take two or three times but I have done it many moons ago and it worked well.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 06, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/furniture/how-to-remove-a-water-stain-from-wood-19711720

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Jun 01, 2022

5 Ways to Remove Water Stains from Wood

1. A hair dryer. Put your hair dryer on its lowest setting and direct it at the water ring. ...
    2. Mayonnaise or petroleum jelly. Apply a dab of either substance with a soft cloth and rub it into the mark in a circular motion. ...