How to stop leak into house from gutters?

I have extruded aluminum gutters that freeze in winter than thaw with water coming in house. Metal roof.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com FrugalFamilyTimes.com on May 16, 2020

Usually metal roofs have extensive warranties (at least where we live). Maybe call the company?

• Betsy Betsy on May 18, 2020

Hi Gwen: I had that same problem a couple of years ago. It was raining in my living room  What I found out was that I needed another gutter downspout as the ice was forming in the gutter and was freezing too fast to go down the downspouts that were available. They are super easy to put on. I did my own and I'm --- well, 70+ years old :) All you need is a drop outlet, the downspouts and elbows. Just cut the gutter about 2" shorter, on each side of the drop outlet, so that it sits on the gutter, caulk it in or screw it in and then caulk, put on the downspout and elbows to run the water away from the house and Bob's your uncle. Here's a site that shows a different type of drop outlet. Mine was like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZD8HOY4kVc. I also have vinyl gutters. If you have metal gutters, the profile is different, you can't mix them. Take a picture of your gutter to the home improvement store so that you can match up the profile. The people there will help you out :) You can do this, I have faith in you! Heck, if an old lady can crawl up a ladder and do this, so can you. And, it solved my problem! :) Good luck