Best way to close the bottom ends of garage door tracks?

+3
What is the best way to permanently weatherseal the bottom ends of garage door tracks--to eliminate that open-air gap between the garage floor and bottom of tracks?

• Ken Ken on Jan 02, 2018
    Yours must be different from mine. I have a standard 4-section roll-up door, the kind made to use a garage door opener. My tracks are entirely inside of the garage. Weather stripping is on the bottom of the door and along sides and top on the outside of the door. Can you provide any information about how your tracks are made, how the door works, or photographs?

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 02, 2018
    Either lay a base draft strip or put one on the door itself.

• Bill Funk Bill Funk on Jan 02, 2018
    I also have the standard 4-section metal door (2-car garage double-wide) with inside tracks. But it's now in the 20s and 30s temp-wise outside, need to seal these at the bottom - see 3 pics (bottom of door, 2 left, 1 right, all taken from inside garage)

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 03, 2018
    you got this!

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 03, 2018
    there is a you tube video -how to install garage door weather seal, actually there are a few of them....