Decorating ideas for old doors

+2
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Dec 26, 2017
    Hello JoJo — here are some great ideas for decorating ideas for old doors from Pinterest :

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Dec 26, 2017
    The ideas I like best right now are those that make me think I’m looking through a real window. I like flowers painted on the glass, and photos transferred onto the glass. And this is one item I always like distressed, not new and slick. As you prepare your old door, please take photos and write your article for Hometalk.com. ☺️

• Barbara Barbara on Dec 26, 2017
    I agree check Pinterest. You can make craft table, you can make headboard for bed, you can make a barn door.

• Barb Barb on Dec 26, 2017
    Painting them a satin color, not high gloss, then add a kick plate, and spray paint the hardware for r an up date look. Hang seasonal wreath and project done📌

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 26, 2017
    My husband and I are currently looking for an old door. We want to make a headboard with it. Just lay the door on its side. Attach a mantle down the length of the door. Paint it all one color and attach to the wall by putting anchors in the wall studs. You could also put 4 X 4's on each end with a finial on top.