How to reuse those "greens" plastic box containers?

Besides mini greenhouses, has anyone found a way to reuse these? I seem to have so many every week.

• Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Mar 08, 2019

They stack really nicely and could be good for clear organization. Maybe in a drawer?

• Jeanne Martin Jeanne Martin on Mar 09, 2019

Great idea Morgan! I'm going to do this in my craft room instead of the white Ikea boxes. I'll be able to see what is in each one. Why didn't I think of this? Doh!

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Mar 08, 2019

I reuse them for collectibles they stay nice in there if you want something put away and protected papers a collectable

• Betsy Betsy on Mar 08, 2019

Hi Judy: You could use them in your garden. Plant your flowers or veggies, not carrots and stuff that goes down. The roots go out the little holes in the sides, you can make them larger if you want, and the rest of the tub holds the water and fertilizer longer than letting it go into the surrounding soil. And, when it comes time to remove the plant, you can pull it up, roots and all, with the little tub. Good luck