I have a huge collection of conch shells, how can I repurpose them?

+3
Thanks!
  • Mary Lou Pabrinkis Mary Lou Pabrinkis on Feb 26, 2017
    garden edging

• Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 27, 2017
    I also like the idea of adding them to the garden. I think that gives the garden a magical look. You can also create a sea mirror that can come out beautifully.

• Msw17125956 Msw17125956 on Feb 28, 2017
    I agree with the mirror idea. Saw a very large mirror in a hotel on Harbour Island in the Bahamas that was all lined in conch (several rows), colored side facing out. Beautiful!! I'd use Lock Tite.

• SandyG SandyG on May 04, 2017
    I love the old tried and true, clear cylinder vases of varying height and fill with the collection and use as an accent on a mantle or in a bathroom. For the scallop type shells, you can pour melted candle was into them, add a wick, allow to set up and they make wonderful side table decor/candles.

• V Valencia V Valencia on May 04, 2017
    I am currently enamored with wreaths made with shells. I also have a metal decorative bowl on my coffee table with moss balls and shells as decoration.