I use a lot of Tea lights - how can I repurpose the little tins?

+4
What can I do with the metal shell that is left when candle is finished? Thanks everyone!

• Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 30, 2017
    You can flatten them out and reshape them into beautiful wall art!

• Crista Crista on Mar 30, 2017
    Or paint them and make a rustic checkerboard?

• Don10347709 Don10347709 on Mar 31, 2017
    Put a ribbon around them and straw flowers in playdough for tiny place markers. Put mints or mm's in them and tie them up in net and a ribbon.
    Put a sprig of evergreen in playdough inside one, and VOILA! shrubbery for a dollhouse (or a Christmas tree--add a few beads)

OR---fill it with paraffin and use it again!

• Angela Ley Angela Ley on Apr 28, 2017
    a cute little DIY is to make miniature pin cushions out to them. Cut out little pictures or photos and modge podge them. Stick a magnetic to the back and you will have little photo frames for your fridge, grandparents would love them. They are great paint mixers. You can also flatten them out and punch holes in them to make cute ornaments, mobiles etc.

• Pennie1958 Pennie1958 on Apr 29, 2017
    i flatten cut in shapes and paint and glue together like its paper flowers but metal

• Kath Turpin Kath Turpin on Apr 29, 2017
    Thank you will give it a go.

• You could also melt down any of the old bits of wax and refill them to make new candles.