What can I repurpose using old bed skirts?

+2
  • M. M.. M. M.. on May 27, 2018
    What color? what fiber? Would they be suitable for clothing or just decor?

• ☘️ TxBella ☘️ TxBella on May 27, 2018
    you can so much with them! Clothing , curtains, pillows, quilts, rag rugs, just think of the bed skirts as yardage.
    Break out some patterns and start sewing! Or if you don’t sew start weaving them together making squares and place between two sheets of heavy duty plastic ( I recommend 9 ml)
    make your square pretty thick then seal your plastic around the fabric ( I recommend sewing) you can use hot glue but it tends to melt the plastic and it’s no t as pretty.
    You have a ” sit-a-upon”
    for camping or for the kids !
    Good Luck☘️!

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on May 27, 2018
    Make a Curtain Pelmet or a Spanish Gypsy style Skirt or Cushion Covers or Door Curtain or Blouse or Sew layers of Frills to an old Sheet and Tie it above the outside door and fix other end to poles to give both shelter from the sun and a Fan when there is a breeze. ( frills hang down). OR cut off elastification and cut up and use as Project fabric. (cushion covers - dolls clothes - Patchwork etc.

• Emily Emily on May 27, 2018
    I would use the gathered parts to make "ballet" skirts for little girls to play up in.

• Shoshana Shoshana on May 28, 2018
    You can use the fabric to make dryer sheets-https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/fabric/how-to-make-your-own-reusable-fabric-softener-dryer-sheets-22868556?r=2