What to do with beautiful Christmas village

+2
I have about 50 Christmas village houses and all the little people and other things for a display, but I hate to pack it away, I have seen on Pinterest some ideas but thought you may have some too. Thank you

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Dec 26, 2017
    Do you want to keep just for Christmas or to use all yr? You can put them in flower bed to make a fairly town. Good luck.

• Kathy Kathy on Dec 26, 2017
    Maybe on a mantle

• Linda Soria Linda Soria on Dec 27, 2017
    Ikea has some curio/hutches with glass doors reasonably priced. You can then display them all year.

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 27, 2017
    Several of the model train enthusiasts use the Christmas Villages as decor for their HO scale trains (I think they call them Department 56)...
    One of the guys, built a shelf, about 14 inches wide, all around the top of the room. He set up the buildings and people, and had the train weave thru the settings... You might do the same thing... either with or without the train. I would put a glass or acrylic front on the shelf, to help keep out the dust.... maybe "picture frame" vignettes to show them off

• Charles Elmore Charles Elmore on Dec 28, 2017
    model train town