10 Amazing Kitchen Updates on a Dime

Looking to update your kitchen? Here's 10 fabulous updates you can do for under $100 (some for FREE) to spice up your kitchen and make make it fit your style. From framed backsplashes to a 5 minute lighting update, here's 10 ideas you can tackle today!
10 amazing kitchen updates on a dime, home decor, kitchen backsplash, kitchen design
This chalkboard wall cost $15 to create, and we use it for a monthly calendar, menu board, and doodle area for the kids.
Framed prints (and old map and recipe card) add interest to the backsplash without costing a dime.
Updating hardware is a super easy to way to modernize cabinets and other fixtures.
Open shelves + accessories = lots of color and details!
An outdoor rug (used indoors) adds color and durability to our hardwood floors. Plus, a soft place to play for my kiddos as I make dinner.
FIVE MINUTES. These pendant lights screw into existing recessed lighting fixtures and can take just a few minutes to install. Huge bang for your buck!
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Jo

Where did you buy the pendant light?

• Victoria

I bought some for my kitchen at Lowes. They have the screw in ones and I replaced 6 recessed can lights. Looks so much better!

• Lindsey

Where can I buy the open shelves to attach to the end of my kitchen cabinet?

• Sheryls.aerials

Is your wall color BM's Abalone? Nice!