DIY Tray for a Little Girl's Room #createandsharechallenge

My daughter is getting bigger, and with that, she needs better storage ideas. I took this plain wooden tray and made it into something pretty for her! The best part is that she got to help with the entire process and is so proud!
Please go to my Blog to see a full tutorial and the easy instructions for this project.
For more details and to see what more of my fellow bloggers made from Graphic Stock Images, please check out my blog post!
Graphic Stock is offering Hometalkers a 7 day free trial to download their images. Just Click here to sign up!

These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Amanda Paxton Dorich

• Hannah V
    Hannah V

Awesome!

• Joanie
    Joanie

I love this.........what a cute idea.........ONLY, I don't have any daughters, sooooooo I would serve and give to my husband.