Bunny Ears for Easter Chairs

$12.00

If you need the perfect addition to your Easter table...Hop to it, and make these super-cute and EASY bunny ear chair wraps. A charming way to add a little fun to your next holiday or springtime table!!
bunny ears for chairs, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor
Easter bunny chair wraps...These only take a few minutes to make and they are darling.
You will need: Large white pom-poms (mine are 3 inches in diameter) Burlap wired ribbon, adhesive Velcro, scissors, and a hot glue gun.
Cut a strip a ribbon, long enough to fit around the chair you are fitting with bunny ears. Fold edges under to create a clean edge. Dot with glue. Adhere Velcro to each end, creating a sort of belt for the chair.
Glue the pom-pom to one end of the ribbon, placing it very near the edge. The pom-pom will be large enough to cover the seam where the Velcro ends meet.
For the ears: Cut two 10-inch pieces of burlap wired ribbon.
Fold each piece in half, to create a bunny ear.
Gather the ends. Carefully secure the gathered ends with a few dots of hot glue. Using a wooden clothesline clip can help to hold the gathered end together while the glue dries.
Using the hot glue gun, carefully attach each ear to the back of the chair wrap, just to the right and left of the pom-pom.
Once fully dry and cooled, attach the bunny ear wrap to your chair!
For more photos and other springtime crafts and, please visit the blog listed below. Thanks for stopping by.
Karri @ Blue Ribbon Kitchen

• Teresa

These are so freaking adorable!

• Melissa

I just bought the ones at Pier 1 for $7.96 RA and they do t fit! My chairs are too wide. I also bout DIY stuff too just in case. So glad I found your blog!!!

• @Melissa I'm so happy you found my blog too! Best of luck on your DIY ears...I am sure they will be darling...and best of all, they'll be a custom fit! Thanks for writing. :) Karri