How to close up a window in my room?

+29
Hi everyone :)
My family and I just moved into a 2 story 4 bedroom house. All the bedrooms are upstairs. The previous owners turned the 4th bedroom into an office, and has a huge window that overlooks the formal living room downstairs. Now, that 4th bedroom is mine. I want to close up the window. I'm hoping it'll cut down the noise I hear from downstairs and will also give me a bit more privacy. I was thinking of putting up a mirror (like the large plain ones that go in bathrooms), decorating it and putting a desk under it. But I don't know where to find the mirrors. Any ideas? I'll take any suggestions.
EDIT: just took the measurements. The length is 90" and the width is 40"..
q how to close up a window in my room, diy, home maintenance repairs, how to, windows, Practically covers the whole wall
Practically covers the whole wall.
q how to close up a window in my room, diy, home maintenance repairs, how to, windows