Faux Fur Antler Wreath

An easy project to complete in a couple of hours. Faux Fur sets this Christmas wreath apart this year bringing warmth to any room. Most materials are found at Michael's Craft Stores, the rest you can find at the dollar store or even your own back yard.
faux fur antler wreath, crafts, wreaths
The wreath I used was a 14" foam wreath. I think the next one I do I'll use a 16" foam wreath. I had enough fur to cover a larger wreath. If you do use a 16" wreath, make sure the diameter of the foam is the same as the 14" wreath because the ribbon will just cover that diameter perfectly.
faux fur antler wreath, crafts, wreaths
Faux Fur Ribbon makes covering this foam wreath very easy. Use any form on Christmas decor you like.
faux fur antler wreath, crafts, wreaths
I must admit there aren't a lot of materials used for this project making it one of the fastest wreaths I've ever put together.
faux fur antler wreath, crafts, wreaths
Hop on over to Recaptured Charm to see where you find these interesting thingies, (and that's exactly what I called them).
faux fur antler wreath, crafts, wreaths
If you follow the instructions closely you'll see how to get complete coverage with this faux fur ribbon with only one package of ribbon used.
faux fur antler wreath, crafts, wreaths
Add a little color and some natural elements to give it a woodsy or outdoorsy feeling. (I'm full of great adjectives).

• 14" Foam wreath  (Michaels)
  • Faux Fur Ribbon  (Michaels)
  • Mixed Pine Bush Pick  (Michaels)
Recaptured Charm