White Oak Designs Studio & Showroom Tour

I have long been intrigued by the spaces where artists work. Where do you do your best work? Do you have a physical studio space, use a room in your home or use part of your garage? Have you seen the Sommerset Studio magazine, Where Women Work? Fascinating examples! I just added some updated photographs of my art studio to my blog. http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com Enjoy!
One wall of my art studio and showroom displaying hand-painted furniture and handmade paper canvas's for sale.
The eastern wall of the studio interior. The vintage door repurposed as a chalk board greets visitors.
The western wall offers many delights for visitors. the far doorway if the "Power Room Gallery."
Ochre chalk painted side table with walnut top sit on a painted and stained sideboard.
The south facing wall features and old print maker table as a display case with pull out drawers.
The exterior of my studio building on a sunny day with tree shadows showing like stripes!
The west wall of the studio with more hand-painted items for sale as well as paper canvas's.

Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!