White Oak Designs Studio & Showroom Tour

I have long been intrigued by the spaces where artists work. Where do you do your best work? Do you have a physical studio space, use a room in your home or use part of your garage? Have you seen the Sommerset Studio magazine, Where Women Work? Fascinating examples! I just added some updated photographs of my art studio to my blog. http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com Enjoy!
One wall of my art studio and showroom displaying hand-painted furniture and handmade paper canvas's for sale.
The eastern wall of the studio interior. The vintage door repurposed as a chalk board greets visitors.
The western wall offers many delights for visitors. the far doorway if the "Power Room Gallery."
Ochre chalk painted side table with walnut top sit on a painted and stained sideboard.
The south facing wall features and old print maker table as a display case with pull out drawers.
The exterior of my studio building on a sunny day with tree shadows showing like stripes!
The west wall of the studio with more hand-painted items for sale as well as paper canvas's.