White Oak Designs Studio & Showroom Tour

I have long been intrigued by the spaces where artists work. Where do you do your best work? Do you have a physical studio space, use a room in your home or use part of your garage? Have you seen the Sommerset Studio magazine, Where Women Work? Fascinating examples! I just added some updated photographs of my art studio to my blog. http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com Enjoy!
One wall of my art studio and showroom displaying hand-painted furniture and handmade paper canvas's for sale.
The eastern wall of the studio interior. The vintage door repurposed as a chalk board greets visitors.
The western wall offers many delights for visitors. the far doorway if the "Power Room Gallery."
Ochre chalk painted side table with walnut top sit on a painted and stained sideboard.
The south facing wall features and old print maker table as a display case with pull out drawers.
The exterior of my studio building on a sunny day with tree shadows showing like stripes!
The west wall of the studio with more hand-painted items for sale as well as paper canvas's.

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!