Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do with Terra cotta roof?

+4
I have some terra cotta roof- ideas?
q does anyone have any ideas of what i can do with some terra cotta roof
  • Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom on Mar 10, 2017
    You could stick them in the ground and use them as edging for a garden. You could also use them as plant/veggie markers by writing the plant name on the tile and then stick them in the ground by the plant.
  • Marilyn Zaruba Marilyn Zaruba on Mar 11, 2017
    I dropped in to give you my pathetic 2¢ and Jennifer beat me to it. Wish I had a bunch of those for my new flower beds.
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 12, 2017
    You can make beautiful candle sconces!
  • Debra Edwards Debra Edwards on Mar 12, 2017
    I'd use them as a border line for your gardens....you could do curves , circles, or even around trees or ponds..the possibilities are endless for your yards or gardens! I sure wish I had some!!!
  • Lynda Jones Lynda Jones on Mar 13, 2017
    Make a wishing well and use them for the roof, Bird feeders, garden edging. Roofing for chicken coops,and the list goes on. Good luck and good gardening.

• Shu12432247 Shu12432247 on Mar 15, 2017
    I would use them as edging around your flower beds, mailbox, garden etc. IF you have a full roof of them you can share them on different websites such as freecycle.com etc. Good Luck!!! They are quite elegant in their own right so I'm confident anything (except a big pile) will make a statement!