Mother's Day Gift DIY

$17

This homemade mother’s day gift will make any mom smile with glee. A Rose Gold heart to represent the Love and a row of memories to enjoy.

For Printables visit my . I measured an even distance between all the letters and nailed nails along the lines.

Then I connected the dots by outlining the letters before getting all messy. :D

I lay out all the photos to see how often I need to glue the clothes pins. Remember if your photos are to big you can always cut them to size. That’s what I did with mine. For some reason the wallet prints at Walgreens were huge so I cut mine to size. I ended up fitting 13 pictures and glued my pins measuring 2 1/4 inches apart.

Ok so this is totally optional but I decided to add a little more bling and make this heart extra special by copper leafing it to make it rose gold. I dabbed on the gilding and left it to dry for 15 minutes before applying the leafing to it.

and that's it. All us kids are featured on top that rose gold heart (with a few grand-kids here and there  ) What do you think? Special Enough?

Thanks for joining me my lovely folks. I will see you next time

If you don't want to miss any of my DIYS you can sign up for the newsletter and I'll send you my latest projects straight to your inbox. You can sign up here - LilyArdorDIYS-signupform

Lily Oleynik

• Joanie

I don't have a Mom or M.i.l. to gift this to, but I will tell ya this, I have, in the past made them several things and they CRIED their eyes out. This is truly beautiful........I may make one for myself. I don't have daughters that do crafts. I have 4 sons. My one son did make me a Pizza Peel, although it is big as a snow shovel. lol. I use if as a display. He did carve Mangia (Eat) across the handle, which is clever.

• Terri

Amazing!! Love it!!