What to do with drawers leftover from a remodel project?

+14
What to do with drawers leftover from a remodel project .
It seems a shame to toss them .
Thanks

• Linda Burch Linda Burch on Jul 01, 2017
    Make small dog bed or paint them and put under bed for storage
  • Make shelves with them! I have seen a few projects here on Hometalk and also on Pinterest that turned out just darling. Even if you may not need them, you could make for family and friends.
  • Ginny Ginny on Jul 01, 2017
    Save them; never know what you'll need in the future. Also, do you have a Habitat for Humanity in your area. They could probably use them.
  • Ginger Galloway Ginger Galloway on Jul 01, 2017
    Make planters out of them.
    • Hida Hida on Jul 01, 2017
      I would never have thought of this great idea . Thanks .
    Paint and attach the fronts to a wall for a whimsical decor.
  • Kristin Kristin on Jul 01, 2017
    I've been making succulent planters out of them. the upper drawers are perfect for the low rooters and add rocks pebbles and sand on top. the shapes are perfect to make a visual piece of art as they grow.
  • Kristin Kristin on Jul 01, 2017
    I also chalk paint the fronts, destress and varnish. I put a new pull on or glue a seashell... have fun and happy crafting
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Jul 01, 2017
    a friend painted hers and used them to hang in a downstairs bathroom for shelves, just paint and hang on the wall! cute! you could add an extra board for second shelf in one drawer if the drawers are large. small ones you can cluster on one wall or put a mirror in the back of one for over the sink storage of razor, tooth paste etc.
    • Hida Hida on Jul 01, 2017
      Good thoughts . Thanks so much . You have talent , obviously .
  • Hida Hida on Jul 01, 2017
    So many nice , talented people offered possibilities .
    Thanks , all.