Driftwood Macrame Wall Art

$5

Guys I am LOVING all the macrame and string art these days. But if you know really know me you know that I don’t love any time consuming tedious craft. My hat is off to peeps like my dear sister in law of Kindred + Copper who makes beautiful weaving creations! Here is my successful attempt to make a quick, easy, and adorable macrame inspired wall hanging. Plus this craft forces you to go to the beach for drift wood- always a perk right?

Photo Cred: Anya McInroy
Supplies:
  • Yarn
  • Driftwood
  • Scissors
Simply cut your yarn into strips and of about 24″ and then get to looping onto your driftwood. Don’t worry about the length right now, we will give the string a haircut after. Simply think about colors and patterns right now.
Now give it a good haircut ;) We love to upcycle things like this piece of driftwood!
After a quick haircut to create a “V” you are ready to hang your new masterpiece!!
xo,
Sam

• Yarn (in different colors)
  • Driftwood
  • Scissors

25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Zest it Up

• Joanie
    Joanie

You're so talented.

• Stephanie Hainsfurther
    Stephanie Hainsfurther

OK now I'm going to have to try this one! My husband has an old walking stick and I have lots of yarn and leather and fabric for strips. I'll have to post a pic later (much later).