What to do with this

+6
Was going to do a fountain but rather tall. Thought about bird bath. Have to put a bowl inside it. Any ideas
q what to do with this
  • Deborah Harbin Deborah Harbin on Aug 01, 2017
    A vine might look nice cascading out of it. A sweet potato vine has a pretty light green color that might work.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 01, 2017
    Personally I would spray paint it in a bright color and re-plant with seasonal changeout foliage
  • FL FL on Aug 01, 2017
    That is a beautiful classic urn that can be made to look very formal with a boxwood tree growing in it. Or a collection of succulents, with some taller, some hanging over the edge and some adding texture with spikes or buds.
    Of course a bird bath would be lovely, and you can add a small solar powered fountain feature to the bird bath which they will love. I also saw a small bird bath shape piece with a solid concrete sphere in the center and water bubbling out of the top and to the sides. OMG so soothing! here's a sample pic I found online!
  • A A on Aug 01, 2017
    I love the bird bath idea, and you would have plenty of space below the bowl to hide a pump and electrical wires for a small fountain. Moving water is always better for bird baths, as sitting water becomes stagnant.
  • Barb Barb on Aug 01, 2017
    I would spray paint it black and place it on the porch and here are some ideas

• Ginny Ginny on Aug 01, 2017
    Birdbath or planter might be nice.
  • Marion Nesbitt Marion Nesbitt on Aug 02, 2017
    Would buy a plastic pot to place inside and use it as a planter. Love the way it looks as is so would't even paint it.
  • Sandi Blair Sandi Blair on Aug 02, 2017
    That would be a great fountain. Check out the solar ones for quick and easy installation.
  • John pyles John pyles on Aug 03, 2017
    Keep it as a the scrubs will grow taller