Is there an easy way to clean dust off a piano?

+7
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Aug 10, 2017
    I dust everything with microfiber or flannel cloths. If it is large, or tall, you could use a long handled dusting wand to do it.
  • David Pringle David Pringle on Aug 10, 2017
    From the keys? I would suggest using a dust attachment for a vacuum since it will go down in between and pull dislodged dust into the vacuum.
  • Kathleen Finan Kathleen Finan on Aug 10, 2017
    www.thoughtco.com/how-to-clean-a-piano-2702036
    How to Clean a Piano Learn Good Habits for Cleaning Your Piano, ... Keep an air purifier in the same room as the piano to reduce dust.** Polishing Your Piano.
    • Sharon Sharon on Aug 10, 2017
      A negative ion generator like Ionic Breeze will get far more dust out of the room, and you can just wipe off the blades.... no filters and quieter.
  • Robyn Garner Robyn Garner on Aug 10, 2017
    I always cleaned the keys by PLAYING them while holding a soft white rag. That music was better than anything I tried to play from sheet music lol!
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Aug 10, 2017
    Hello Bobbimore; I always use a small hand held vacuum, and a soft rag.
    I hope that this helps you!!! Take Care!

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Aug 10, 2017
    Thin attachment of Vac or Feather Duster or Hairdryer -Cold
  • FL FL on Aug 10, 2017
    Michelle Pfiffer in a slinky dress on The Fabulous Baker Boys? Kidding.
  • Sharon Sharon on Aug 10, 2017
    I like electro-static cloths, I get mine at the Dollar Tree, and they have disposable dusters too.
  • Dev6550895 Dev6550895 on Aug 13, 2017
    the fastest i can think of-especially interior & between keys, is a can of air-same thing they use to spray-clean computer interiors & keyboards.