What was the last thing you bought for a DIY??

+5
I went to dollar tree an got ribbons and stuff to decorate a wreath.

• Fix It Jen Fix It Jen on Sep 20, 2017
    I bought semi transparent deck stain for an indoor bench refinishing project.
  • Dfm Dfm on Sep 20, 2017
    paint brushes and pads.......painted my aunts house. she bought the paint.
  • Dfm Dfm on Sep 20, 2017
    a pink binder and plastic sleeves ....had a collection of recipes bookmarked on my computer...printed them off and filled those page protecter sleeves. I have to watch my sodium and salt intake....myo, diy baking mixes give me a bit more control on how much salt I consume.
  • Precious Pins Precious Pins on Sep 20, 2017
    pretty craft paper to cover a cylindrical container for making a headband holder / display
  • Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Sep 20, 2017
    I bought fake decorations, which I will put together, to make a centerpiece for my dining table. I have decor for the front door. EJL
  • Susan K Mullins Susan K Mullins on Sep 20, 2017
    My latest purchase was pumpkins, colorful fall leaf stems, fall ribbon and a plastic container. I made a fall arrangement to sit in front of my fireplace.
  • SandyG SandyG on Sep 20, 2017
    Flowers for wreath.
  • Karen Krysowaty Karen Krysowaty on Sep 20, 2017
    I bought beads to be glued to a bowling ball to make a gazing globe out of it. Looks good especially in the sunlight