Need ideas for empty perfume bottles.

+5
  • FL FL on Sep 24, 2017
    You can stand them on a window sill to catch the sun's rays and maybe even fill them with water tinted with food coloring!
    • Mandy Mandy on Sep 25, 2017
      Thanks, I like that, also the one with adding small flowers or reeds for a diffuser.

• Kathy A Kathy A on Sep 24, 2017
    I am collecting all kinds of funky shaped bottles to make a collection for my daughter for Halloween decor. You can add labels, glitter, stick on rhinestones (think scrapbook supplies), ribbons, vintage jewelry to bottle and caps, a wisp of spider web to look like smoke escaping. if they are not spray bottles and have a small opening, you can dribble glass stain (red for blood, yellow/green for hiss of cat, etc. I labeled one bottle as leg of spider and put pieces of thick and thin black pipe cleaners into it. Another jar has plastic eyeballs, another, 2 fuzzy spiders. A piece of glitter scrapbook paper rolled up tight (around a knitting needle) adds color interest inside the bottle. Bits of colored tissue paper decoupaged to the outside is pretty, too. The ideas are probably endless! Have fun with them.
  • Linda Linda on Sep 24, 2017
    small flower vases, you can put room fresher scent oil in them with the reed sticks.
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Sep 25, 2017
    You can use them for flower arrangements
  • FL FL on Sep 25, 2017
    Oh yes! That sound lovely! Have fun with your project!
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Sep 25, 2017
    If you want to save them, put a small shelf up near the ceiling and line the perfume bottles on them, or in a window with a good sill, or sell them on ebay