Laminate Floor cleaning

+6
What/how do you clean laminate floors? My fur babies constantly leaving little footprints on floor after going outside in damp grass.

• Yes, I understand that completely!!! I have 6 cats and 6 dogs . . . You should see the kitchen floors after one day. Looks like a mosaic. I just mop the floor very night before bed. In my house the kitchen is the only access to the back yard. After I open the door and they all go out, it starts again.

At one point when it was just me and 2 dogs, I placed a runner that was placed diagonally across the floor from where they came in through the doggie door. It did help a lot. Works better with dogs than cats - now there are just too many of them, so I just mop every night.
    • See 1 previous
    • That is what I did too. I had a decent sized (washable) rug, then a runner set in their typical "path" - might look goofy to some, but can save your sanity. 🐶🐈
  • Margaretca0830 Margaretca0830 on Jan 26, 2018
    BONA is the best cleaner for any floor especially laminate. Can be bought the cheapest from Amazon.
  • Jody Jody on Jan 26, 2018
    • Spray bottle filled with 1/4 white vinegar and the rest water....spray on floor and use a swifter to mop....I always dry my floor with a dry swifter after I get done.

•  Dixie Snowden Benton, KY Fabuloso at Dollar General! Does not streak! Love love it ! !!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 26, 2018
    Use the Laminate floor care system by Bona