Asked on Mar 11, 2018

I can see small bugs on my rose plants how can this problem be solved

PJ KelleyJanet PizaroCindy Hagemann
+4

• DesertRose

Sevin dust from a home improvement store is the best bet. Sprinkle it all over the rose bushes.
  • Linda Sikut

Hi Yasmin,
    Check to see if they are green. If they are, they might be aphids. Click below to read an article that will help you learn to control them and also how to prevent them. Wishing you the best.
  • Michele Schaeffer

I heard that if you fill a spray bottle with water and a few drops of Dawn dish detergent, it should kill any bugs on the plants. And it has to be the original blue Dawn. You can Google that. Good luck.
  • Nancy Turner

Neem oil will kill them.
  • Cindy Hagemann

Seven Dust

Use the three in one rose care systemic from Bayer....Insect...fungus and fertilizer control in one .Sevin does not work,neem oil is not strong enough
  • PJ Kelley

Go to Home Depot (or wherever they sell Bayer products) and use it several times a season. I always do for my roses and it is great stuff. One rose bush almost covers the whole end of the house.