Asked on Mar 14, 2018

How to get yellow stains out of white bed sheets?

NancyRedcatcecLynne
+8

• Geew
    Geew

Try this:
    MAKE YOUR OWN MIRACLE LAUNDRY WHITENING SOLUTION

• Sharon
    Sharon

I mix a 10% solution of bleach and water, and spritz the spots until they lighten up.... works fastest on clothes line in the sun or hanging over shower rod.
  • Gale Allen Jenness
    Gale Allen Jenness

Myself I love Oxi Clean! It’s amazing stuff for getting out most any stain that I have ever ran across so far! Just put your sheets in your washer with some Oxi Clean and water and start the washer running for just a few minutes and then shut off the washer and let your sheets soak over night in the water and Oxi Clean. Next morning or whenever the next day finish washing the sheets and let them dry. I be very surprised if you have any stains after this process is complete! Best of luck
  • Ellis
    Ellis

I like Oxy Clean, too. Use the warmest water the label on the item to be laundered allows. If it's a cold-wash item, dissolve the Oxy Clean in a small pitcher of warm/hot water, then add it to the washing machine. The powder dissolves better in warmer water.

There's also a new product from Oxy Clean, called White Revive. I haven't tried it yet, though.
  • Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82

Use Bio Wash powder..........
  • Sunshine
    Sunshine

You can use baking soda and vinegar and soak your sheets over night. The vinegar can also used as a fabric softener. Good luck.
  • Lynne
    Lynne

You can also try bluing.
  • Redcatcec
    Redcatcec

Let it soak in warn/hot water with dissolved Oxyclean.
  • Nancy
    Nancy

Try mixing some peroxide and baking soda into a paste. Use and old toothbrush and brush onto the spots where the stains exist. Let sit...even overnight. Add a cup of peroxide to the washer...along with detergent and run through a normL cycle. I have also found that Dawn degreasing dish soap is fantastic for removing all kinds of stains.