How to hide this. Garden tips it’s an eye sore.

+4
q how to hide this garden tips it s an eye sore
  • Margarite Margarite on Apr 27, 2018
    If this area gets some shade, you can plant hostages around it. Just give it some space because they will grow big.
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Apr 27, 2018
    Have you thought about planting some perennials like irises, daffodils, mini rose bushes, or others? If it were me I'd put out a circle of stacked garden decor blocks, fill it with potting soil, and plant day lilies or something that blooms all summer and will hide it. I might consider a craft project to hide it like a simple light house or bucket turned upside down with a plant on top.
  • Nan W. Nan W. on Apr 27, 2018
    I painted mine green... it helped (a bit)

• Gk Gk on Apr 27, 2018
    You can buy fake rocks to cover things like this. They come in different sizes and colors. If you ever had to access this pipe it would be easy to lift the fake rock. I would do that and add a garden around it so that the rock looks like part of the landscape. You could add some landscaping blocks to define the space and as suggested--plant some perennials.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Apr 27, 2018
    We have a well pump similar to that. I put edgers around it and planted tall flowers. I used coneflowers, they don't get too deep of a root system and they get tall enough to hide the well pump
  • I would edge it decor rocks etc. and put a few plants around with mulch and add a piece of decoration or a large shrub