What is the best to use as a cleaner for my laptop screen

+4
I have a lot of spots that are of an unknown origin on my laptop screen. I have tried removing them with a microfiber cloth, but to no avail and I don't know what to use that won't damage the screen surface.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Apr 28, 2018
    I use Eyeglass cleaner sprayed on to a microfibre chenille finger mitt first, not directly on to the screen.
    Using this handy little cleaning gadget ensures that no finger grease gets rubbed into the outside of the matt that touches the screen, and subsequently on to the screen.
  • Redcatcec Redcatcec on Apr 28, 2018
    We use the moistened towelettes that they give you in restaurants to wipe your hands after a messy finger food meal.
  • Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Apr 28, 2018
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-clean-your-computer-pc-monitor-screen/ never use an alcohol based cleanser as it can damage the screen

• Dfm Dfm on Apr 28, 2018
    micro fiber wash cloth...dry one.
  • Flipturn Flipturn on Apr 29, 2018
    I believe The Container Store sells them.
    I'm not sure if Walmart still carries them; I did see them a while back.
    Also available on eBay and Amazon (sometimes called Fuzzy Fingers).
  • Tulsa Gwamah Tulsa Gwamah on Apr 30, 2018
    Thanks to all who answered my question. Problem solved (as soon as I get on of the micro finger mitts).