We have tiny black ants and can get rid of them anyone have an answer

+6
  • Baby powder! The cornstarch kind. It screws with their little pheromone trail and they can't digest it, win win! We have horrible ants here when it warms up, that is the only thing I have had success with
  • Joycs Joycs on May 19, 2018
    terro ant killer Use the ones that are the houses put them out NOW. I put mine out last year killed them within 1 week. They have not returned. I put the terro stickers inside my house the year before and that kept them out of my house but needed to get rid of the queen so last year I put the houses out. Great product and inexpensive. Good luck. I had tried ALL of those home grown treatments and they do not work.
  • Bruna Spadaro Bruna Spadaro on May 19, 2018
    I think they are the sugar ants...…...Dollar Store sells Borax Acid powder. Mix some of that powder with some honey in small plastic bowl, the ones like applesauce is sold, and wait and you will see the ants attracted by the honey will eat and die. It is non toxic too.
  • Betsy Betsy on May 19, 2018
    Make a mix of 1/2 baking soda and 1/2 powdered sugar. Mix well and put around the spots they are in your garden, or inside your home, it's harmless to people and pets. You can put it in a bottle, like a pill bottle or something like that. Cut a hole on the edge of the cap, and lay the bottle on it's side so the ants can come in and get the mix. They will take it back to the nest and it should kill them. I'd keep it out there all season if you can. The mix makes a gas and the ants can't pass gas, so it kills them. Anything else that eats it will just taste the baking soda and say "Yuck" and walk off. It won't hurt anything that can pass gas, so it's completely safe.
  • Jan Loehr Jan Loehr on May 19, 2018
    You have got to find the food source that they smell and eliminate that and then you can spray with any household cleaner on them to kill them and they will not come back....