Not sure if my original question went through. Does anyone know what t

B. EnnePkh9670964Pat Long
+6

q not sure if my original question went through does anyone know what t
  • Nancy Turner

You question got cut off Melanie, but I assume you want to know what the piece in the picture is for. It is a holder for round dishes so that you can serve hot food at the table and not mar your table from the heat or cold on the table top. I don't know if that is the same bowl it came with, but usually they came with oven proof bowls to set in the holder.

• Melanie R Sanders

Thank you Nancy. I actually have two of these and they did come with the bowl shown. They were given to me and the giver didn’t know what they were 😂

• Serving dishes with stands, if you are not sure about their make, I would not put in oven or microwave

Hi Melanie, sure look like serving dishes to me. They would be great for a layered salad and/or desserts.

• Mra7461214

I have the same thing, mine had a candle in it...after using the candle I washed out the bowl/jar and put seashells in it.

• V Smith

Salad bowls. I have the same one in light wood and it came with matching salad fork and spoon.

• Pat Long

I have one, mine came with A fork and spoon to use for a Salad.

Sprinkle seven dust around.

• Pkh9670964

Yes, my daughter received this for a gift in the early 90's. Salad/Serving bowl.

• B. Enne

That's odd...unless someone else posted the same thing, I remember seeing the post quite a while ago.