Balcony Or Deck Privacy Hack

$0

I show you how to take what you already have and create a beautiful privacy wall on a deck or balcony.
I wanted a small privacy area on my deck so I could lay out in privacy or sit and read. I am renting an apartment and I didn't want to invest a dime or mess up the deck in anyway.
You need an old but still cute shower curtain. Or purchase a cute one on clearance.
You will need cute push pins.
Put the push pins on the other side of the ledge like wrapping a present and push the pins in. Place the pins in some of the shower curtain wholes. If you put over to the other side of the ledge you want need anything else. I did this all summer so far even in strong winds it stayed.
Wala! Privacy that didn't cost me a dime. I love to be inventive and upcycle what I already have on hand.
When I move soon I will leave behind no ugly nails or major wholes. I will just remove the push pins and you can barley see the wholes left with those. This was an easy fast way to get privacy without touching the wallet. If you enjoyed this post I would love your support and visit at my site. Thank you so much friends! Tootles!

• Shower curtain
  • Push pins

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Suzie

• Flipturn

I looks nice, but is the back of the patio love seat pushed up against the railing? If not, the first big wind that you have will lift the plastic up and likely rip it right out of the little pins. Don't be too disappointed if it becomes a magic carpet.