How to clean glass shower doors?

+4

How do I get the soap scum and hard water mineral film off my glass shower doors?

• Jen33988789 Jen33988789 on Sep 19, 2018

Magic eraser or Awesome and a squiggly that you would use to clean car windows.

• This is the method I use, it works great! Sometimes hard water can damage glass overtime, so if you notice it’s not getting clean, this could be the case. Here is my tutorial for glass shower doors: https://chemistrycachet.com/how-to-clean-shower-tile/

• Kay Guthrie Kay Guthrie on Sep 20, 2018

Wipe the doors down with white vinegar, then rinse.

• Bridget Bridget on Sep 20, 2018

Spray with Kaboom and use a magic eraser.

• CLR then rinse

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Sep 20, 2018

Try warm water, vinegar and baking soda. CLR has a product to remove soap scum too. It is environmentally friendly.

• V Valencia V Valencia on Sep 20, 2018

This was an issue for me; i tried everything. I have very hard water in my home. This creates very bad water stains on my shower doors. I tried everything to clean them. The one thing I found that worked well is a Lime Away Toilet Cleaner. It is a thick liquid that I squirt on the door. I distribute it evenly over the door and let it sit for 10-15 mins., then rinse.