Halloween Bathroom Decor

$20

If you are hosting a Halloween party don't forget to decorate the bathroom. Keep the party going in the one part of your house you know everyone will go into at some point. Guests will love to check out your creepy bathroom so set the scene with easy and cheap Halloween decorations.
halloween bathroom decor
I started with plain red paint and made hand prints on on the mirror and the windows. Then I used a paint brush to write redrum (like from the movie The Shining) on the mirror and Boo! on the little mirror.
halloween bathroom decor
I used caution tape and caution signs from the hardware store and placed them over the back of the door and on the closet door. Cheap creepy fabric from the dollar store was hung over the curtains.
halloween bathroom decor
Skeleton hands from the dollar store poke out from under the closet door.
halloween bathroom decor
Decorate the room with spider webs, skeletons and little pumpkins. A plastic mouse sits on top of the medicine cabinet.
halloween bathroom decor
I placed a plastic skull and eyeballs on the window sill and added spiders to the webs. More red hand prints are painted onto the window along with an "sos" message that looks like it is written in blood.
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard