Erin Reed
Erin Reed
  • Pflugerville, TX

Rustic Felt Pumpkins

$8

I love the looks of felt in the fall, it adds a cozy feel to the colder weather. So with that idea in my head I looked at the pile of sticks that we had from our recent tree trimming and thought, ohh this would look good together! Rustic pumpkin it is!

rustic felt pumpkins
I picked out a few different colors of felt that I gave me a autumn vibe, so out came the grey, olive, and pumpkin colors.
rustic felt pumpkins
I started by making a oval template out of paper and tracing it onto the felt and then cutting them out. The number of "flaps" you pumpkin has it totally up to you!
rustic felt pumpkins
All you need to do is fold the flaps onto the stick and glue them down. Super simple!
rustic felt pumpkins
This one I made with the orange and grey felt. I also tied a bit of raffia to the top of the pumpkin to give it that little bit of something extra!
rustic felt pumpkins
I even made another one is teal!
Check out how to make the teal one in this video!!
rustic felt pumpkins
These pumpkins are so cute, and so simple to make. Pop on over to my   BLOG  for a few extra tips and additional pictures about this project!

• Sticks  (backyard)
  • Kunin felt  (amazon)
  • Supertite Glue  (amazon)
Erin Reed