Yuvone Barnwell
Yuvone Barnwell
  • Reading, PA
Asked on Apr 14, 2019

How to clean fabric car seats?

Yuvone BarnwellCor32419347Joy30150932
+4

• Tinyshoes

Yuvone...We like Blue Magic purchased from AutoZone. Works really well on fabric or carpet.

• Annie

Try sprinkling baking soda on your car seat and then brush it in. Then vacuum it, that should help clean them up.

• Joy30150932

There is product on the market made especially for this job available anywhere they sell automotive products. It comes in a plastic container and has a yellow bristle type plastic brush on the cap. I use this product on my floor rugs in the vehicle and it does a fantastic job. The liquid comes out in a foam and you rub it in with the plastic bristle brush. Wipe down again with a clean cloth to remove any excess moisture so it dries quicker. Do this on a warm, not humid day.

• Cor32419347

I like to use carpet spray on, carpet cleaner. Spot spray really bad stains. Vacuum off residue. Check out your results. If the stain is still there you may need to buy a stain remover and work it into the stubborn stain. Rome was not conquered in a day. Persevere! Vacuum thoroughly! Let your fabric dry thoroughly by the sun. Revacuum. Once again check out your seats, etc. If necessary try a different stain remover. Goo be Gone has some great products. Good luck!!!!

• Yuvone Barnwell

Where have I been ? Thank you very much