Tonya Brown
Tonya Brown
  • Hometalker
  • Kansas City, MO
Asked on May 16, 2019

How do I change the look of my 1950's metal kitchen cabinets?

DeeCheryl A


My kitchen still has the 1950s metal cabinets in it. The sink is the old farm kitchen sink with built in drain boards on both sides, and I do not want to change that part of my kitchen. I would like to change the look of the rest of the kitchen cabinetry and counter tops, not necessarily the cabinets. Is it possible to add something to the doors to change the look or just possibly change the doors? Thank you for your ideas!!!!!

2 answers
Your comment...