How do I get rid of gnats?

Peggy BurnetteSimple Decorating Tips

• Simple Decorating Tips

We had terrible gnats this year as well! We did two things and it's helped tremendously! First we sprayed our house where they seemed to be gathering... the soffits and facias, the foundation and on the walls of the exterior where they were the most with THIS PRODUCT. (It says it will last 12 months and will keep lots of other insect critters away as well) The first few days we saw tons of dead gnats on the porches and patios, but now they're just gone. BTW, I did call the company to be sure it wouldn't harm birds etc. if they ate the dead bugs, and they said it wouldn't.

Then we also sprinkled THIS ALL NATURAL PRODUCT through all the foundation plantings and most of the yard, concentrating closer to the house. It will repel mosquitos, ticks, fleas, chiggers etc. Amazing difference!! I was getting eaten alive just watering, now there are very few if any mosquitos biting me. Love it!!

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Marylyn, sorry you hare dealing with pesky gnats. Hope this video will help you. out 631,000 results (0.94 seconds)

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Suggested clip · 50 seconds

How to Get Rid of Gnats - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcg0C7yuByU